Explore Your Market Kitchen
- SEE THE SELECTION
- GOURMET TAKE-AWAYWe make it easy to get what you crave and get on your way, including entrées, sides, soups, sandwiches, salads, complete meals and snacks, packaged to go. SEE SELECTION
- KITCHEN PLATTERSPlanning to host a small or large group? Your Market Kitchen makes a variety of food platters, in two sizes, just right for your occasion.RESERVE NOW
- COLD SANDWICHESOur crafted cold sandwiches feature fresh combinations of high-quality ingredients and layers of flavor. Grab some napkins and dig in.SEE THE SANDWICHES
- HOT SANDWICHESDreaming of a hot sandwich, loaded with meat, veggies and savory sauces? Dripping with goodness, our hot sandwiches take lunch or dinner up a notch.FIND OUT MORE
- WOODSTONE HEARTH OVEN PIZZAMade fresh with premium meats, handcrafted cheeses and terrific toppings, our Woodstone Hearth Oven creations are baked fresh in our woodstone hearth ovens.SEE THE MENU
- HISSHO SUSHI STATIONWhether its a meal for one or something for everyone, youll discover an array of choices made fresh daily by trained Sushi Chefs, including impressive platters.LEARN MORE
- INSPIRED BY MEXICAN CUISINE DISHESSpicy and hearty. Crunchy and soft. Make your mouth water and stomach sing with delicious new menu items from our Market Kitchen.FIND OUT MORE
- PLANT-BASED BREAKFAST CHOICESThese tasty, plant-based choices are sure to satisfy everyone even staunch meat eaters are giving them rave reviews!
Craft Beers From Local Brewers
BODHI Imperial IPO Columbus Brewing CompanyOH SURE American IPA Land Grand Brewing CompanyHUMULUS Nimbus Pale Ale Seventh Son Brewing CompanyBLOOD THIRST Blood orange wheat ale Barleys Brewing Company
only fresh ingredients
Chef Jonathan Olson brings his philosophy of utilizing fresh, local products and supporting the community with his farm to table menu style.As the Chef of Goodale Station, he looks forward to creating food that has global influence, but still Midwest in its soul.Our menus are driven by the local bounty of Ohio and the Midwest to produce creative New American Cuisine. Working with local farmers and artisans allows for the inspiration and creativity in the kitchen. Our goal is to create bold and flavorful dishes that rotate and change throughout the seasons.
We look forward to meeting you and your friends! We are located on the ground floor of the new Canopy Columbus Downtown | Short North across the street from the Columbus Convention Center. Come and see us during your stay in Columbus for a enjoyable meal and cocktail.
6am to 10:30am for breakfast everyday 10:30am to 3pm for lunch everyday 3pm to 9pm for Dinner Sunday thru Thursday 3pm to 10pm for dinner Friday and Saturday
a second dining choice
Our rooftop bar and restaurant, Goodale Station, is now open. We are excited to have two innovative dining spaces in the new Canopy Columbus Downtown | Short North.
Salad Bar Menu Prices
Item Mix Green Salad, one 12oz soup cup, and one chicken breast, And bread choice $11.99 Choice of Romaine, Iceberg, Spinach or Blend, 6 toppings, 2 dressings. $7.99 – Taco Saladtry our new salad “taco salad” made with freshly cooked beef and fresh mix lettuce and tortilla chips $8.99 Try our new addition to our togo menu Pepperoni PizzaPepperoni Pizza, 1 Dressing of your choice $7.99 Cheese Pizza, 1 Dressing of your choice $6.99 Vegetable Pizza for our vegan friends $7.50 –
Don’t Miss: How To Eat Tuna Salad
Robots Salad Kiosks And More
For some companies, closed salad bars have created new opportunities. California-based Chowbotics previously marketed its foodservice robot to hospitals and college campuses: Two places with a strong demand for healthy and tasty meals at all hours, the startup’s CEO Rick Wilmer said.
The robot, dubbed Sally the Robot, holds up to 22 ingredients. It can put together a range of menu items from a Greek yogurt muesli bowl to a pineapple blueberry upside-down cake.
Each robot costs $35,000, including training, maintenance and marketing, he said.
Customers order on the robot’s touchscreen, get a bowl and put it under the dispenser. Items typically range from about $5 to $11, Wilmer said.
As coronavirus cases spread, business at colleges ground to a near halt and dropped off at hospitals, Wilmer said. The start-up looked around and saw the need at grocery stores, he said.
He said Chowbotics has signed three grocery store deals, and it has pilots underway with others. He said it’s accelerated development of an app that allows customers to order on their own smartphones and scan a QR code at the robot rather than having to press the robot’s touchscreen.
As eating in the store cafe loses its luster, he said grocers want the robot to make entrees that customers can buy and heat up at home.
Restaurant franchise Saladworks was expanding in grocery stores before the pandemic. It had four locations in ShopRite stores and planned to open another 20.
Review Of Central Market
If I remember correctly, their GINORMOUS salads in the cafe area are about 8 bucks. Sure you can go here for the fine selection of foods, but this is the place to go for a ginormous and delicious salad. I love Central Market. Thank you, HEB.
164 – 168 of 201 reviews
I love Wholefoods and was always reluctant to come here, but they have a great organic section, and a wonderful choice of juices, hams and cheeses. I like the fact you can sample a lot and the cake section is lovely.A bit cheaper than Wholefoods too, and well worth calling into on the way home, rather than going to Wholefoods.I would return, just not for the major shop.
We have shopped at Central Markets in Dallas and Austin and the Houston location is no different – great selections at reasonable prices. You can find most everything you need to prepare your own gourmet meal or buy it pre-prepared. Also has a great floral and wine department.
Also Check: Does Chick Fil A Have Chicken Salad
Home Of The Original Muffuletta
Located on Decatur Street in the middle of New Orleans French Quarter, were a third generation, old-fashioned grocery store founded in 1906 by Salvatore Lupo, a Sicilian immigrant who is famous for creating the muffuletta.
Lined with shelves stocked with imported pasta and olive oil as the aroma of cured pork and aged cheeses fill the air, our shop hasnt changed over the years. Weve always made our muffulettas with meats sliced in house, locally baked handmade bread and our familys Italian Olive Salad. The store has remained in the same family for 3 generations, currently owned and operated by Tommy Tusa and Frank Tusa.
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with our friends at Goldbelly.com to ship muffulettas nationwide! So whether youre chowin down at the back counter of our shop or your couch at home, you can get a true taste of New Orleans.