Quest Nutrition Tortilla Style Protein Chips Loaded Taco Low Carb Gluten Free Baked 11 Ounce
- ENJOY MORE. CARB LESS: The Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Style Protein Chips provide all the crunch and satisfying taste of a regular tortilla chip. Only ours have 19g of protein and 4g net carbs per bag
- CRUNCH INTO COMPLETE PROTEINS: The Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Style Protein Chips are made with complete, dairy-based proteins to provide your body with 9 essential amino acids
- SALTY, SAVORY, CRUNCHY: Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Style Protein Chips are seasoned to perfection and contain no added soy ingredients
- BAKED, NEVER FRIED: Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Style Protein Chips are baked to provide you with the satisfying crunch you crave without adding oils to your chips
- CHIPS THAT TRAVEL WITH YOU: Take Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Style Protein Chips with you in your backpack, purse, car console, gym bag or wherever your adventures take you
Goma Wakame Sesame Seaweed Salad Frozen
- 4.4 Lb Unit
- No MSG
- Shelf Life: 730 days frozen, 7 days refrigerated
- Just thaw and serve
- This item: Goma Wakame Sesame Seaweed Salad, Frozen – 4.4 Lb $134.19Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.Ships from and sold by For The Gourmet.
- $26.00 Get it as soon as Friday, Jul 1 FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by AmazonOnly 11 left in stock – order soon.Sold by TA National Trading and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
- $22.74 Get it as soon as Friday, Jul 1 FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by AmazonOnly 2 left in stock – order soon.Sold by The Daily Health Choice and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Lb Sesame Seaweed Salad
- Beautifully colored and textured seaweed salad is high in vitamins and minerals
- Ideal for making sushi rolls, salads, and other entrees and appetizers
- Ready to eat just thaw and drain before serving
- Great for Asian-themed cafes and restaurants
- Ships frozen
1 business day
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Also Check: Aldi Specially Selected Salad Dressing
Jack Link’s Beef Jerky Variety Pack Includes Original And Teriyaki Flavors On The Go Snacks 13g Of Protein Per Serving 9 Count Of 125 Oz Bags
- GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN: Keeping your diet packed with protein helps keep you satisfied and energized all day, and it’s never been easier to get protein than with Jack Link’s beef jerky variety pack. Pack features 4 Teriyaki and 5 original 1.25 ounce bags.
- ON-THE-GO SNACKING: The single serve beef jerky bags are the perfect choice for on-the-go snacking when you’re out as well as for your family’s lunch boxes : even your little ones. They’re a great way to ensure you’re getting enough protein each day.
- MADE WITH 100% BEEF: Jack Link’s Beef Jerky is made from lean cuts of 100% beef. Our delicious beef jerky is 94% fat free with no added MSG. Except for that naturally occurring in soy sauce, hydrolyzed corn protein, and yeast extract
- FULL ON FLAVOR: Whether your favorite is the classic Original flavor or the East meets West of our Teriyaki beef jerky, you can rest assured that they are packed full of flavor, plus slow cooked and hardwood smoked for delicious, meat perfection.
- Jack Link’s is the beef jerky brand. When you rip open a bag of Jack Link’s, you will get a taste of the American tradition that made this family business a success: hard work, fun and quality products.
Where Can You Buy Seaweed Salad
Amazon has many options for seaweed salad lovers like us. You can either buy readymade salad in bulk order or make your own with the dried seaweed they sell.
A very good choice would be Far Eastern Dobroflot Seaweed Salad. This is imported from Russia.
Yes, Russia and not Japan. But that doesnt mean it isnt authentic. Seaweeds are collected worldwide now as the demand is high. I recommend this salad because it comes in a 7.8-ounce pack. So a good starter option for beginners.
But if you regularly enjoy seaweed salad, then is a great option for you.
Another trial option is Assorted Seaweed Salad. It consists of 6 different seaweed mixtures.
You can also try Man Nani Food Seaweed Salad, 8 Oz.
SeaVegi Seaweed Salad Mix, 0.9 Ounce is a bit pricey if compared to others. But this salad comes in a pack of 12. It has five different sea vegetables Wakame, Agar, Suginori, Tsunomata, and Maufunori.
This one is a premade mixture, only needs water to activate. You can serve it with your favorite combination of fruit or vegetable.
Kroger has a Kroger Japanese Seaweed Salad which comes in a 3.5 oz pack. You will find it in the deli aisles grab and go meals section. When it comes to seaweed salad, Kroger doesnt offer much choice.
Instacart has 1lb of seaweed salad for customers. You can also buy Hissho Sushi Seaweed Salad, 4 oz.
Buschs Seaweed Salad is another one you may try.
Don’t Miss: Carbs In Wendy’s Taco Salad
Where To Buy Seaweed Salad
You can buy delicious high-quality seaweed salad from our seafood market and restaurant in Key West. It is an excellent companion to our fresh-caught seafood items such as shrimp, grouper, snapper, mahi-mahi, triggerfish, rosefish, lobster, mackerel, and wahoo.
Regular supermarkets dont usually stock or sell seaweed salad. So, if you want to eat seaweed salad, then you typically need to go to a market that sells Asian food.
Top Reviews From The United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Recommended Reading: Oxo Salad Dressing Shaker Small
Gimme Organic Roasted Seaweed Sheets
- HEALTHY SNACKs compatible with Keto, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Low Carb diets, gimMes Organic Roasted Seaweed is a SUPERFOOD that is enjoyed by Kids and Adults alike
- EAT ON THE GO by dropping in a single pack of gimMe Organic Roasted Seaweed in your bag or childs lunchbox for a quick and easy snack only 25 calories per a single pack
- #1 BEST SELLING Organic Seaweed Brand
- Our original seaweed snack is made from premium organic seaweed, roasted to crispy perfection, and seasoned with one of six savory flavors Sea Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Teriyaki, Toasted Sesame, Wasabi, and new Avocado Oil & Sea Salt – Try all Six!
- Sustainably cultivated and harvested from South Korea, seaweed is one of the most nutrient dense foods in the world and is naturally loaded with protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals our seaweed has no artificial flavors or preservatives and is non-GMO, Contains 20 0.17oz Packs
What To Look For Before Buying Seaweed Salad
Color: Wakame, which is commonly used in seaweed salad, is bright green. If your wakame is turned brown, it is a sign of decay and improper storage. Brown-colored wakame may contain bacteria which you should avoid.
However, you should be careful of any harmful added color. Its always better to buy seaweed salad from an authentic store.
Texture: Usually Wakame has a silky and glossy texture. It shouldnt have a crispy or powdery finish. However, Nori, another type of seaweed, has a powdery finish when dried.
So ask the salesman which type of seaweed is used in your salad.
Ingredient: Seaweed salad has a slightly sweet taste. Naturally, Wakame gives this sweetness to your salad. But sugar is also added by some manufacturers.
Check the nutrition chart before buying.
Allergy: Seaweed salad contains sesame seed, soy sauce, vinegar. Some people may be allergic to sesame. Ensure it first.
Which aisle is seaweed salad in?
Packaged salad is another form of fresh vegetable. You will find seaweed salad commonly in the produce aisle. There is a whole section of packaged salad.
Deli aisle also serves readymade food. So its very likely you will find seaweed salad in the deli aisle.
Seaweed salad is Asian food, most popular in Japan and Korea. The international aisle may also have this salad in it.
Read Also: Low Fodmap Salad Dressing Brands
How Do You Buy The Best Frozen Seaweed Salad
- Is it worth buying an Frozen Seaweed Salad?
- What benefits are there with buying an Frozen Seaweed Salad?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Frozen Seaweed Salad?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Frozen Seaweed Salad, much less the best one?
- Which Frozen Seaweed Salad are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Frozen Seaweed Salad?
buying guides for Frozen Seaweed Salad
Seasoned Sesame Seaweed Salad
Sesame Seeds and Seaweed Salad – Japanese Style Salad in Plastic Container – 4.4 lb/2 kg, China.
The cooking qualities and health benefits of some edible seaweeds were discovered in East Asia many hundreds and even thousands of years ago. Among them wakame seaweed has been one of the most widely known and used types of algae. Nowadays it is highly valued not only in China and Japan, where it initially comes from, but also in many other parts of our world. The common Japanese name of this marine plant consists of two parts: the first part waka literally means young seaweed, while the part me was added to define edible types of seaweeds. The natural qualities of this seaweed also had an impact on maintaining its important role in Japanese cuisine. Wakame is an extremely important source of iodine, calcium, magnesium and iron, along with essential vitamin A, C, D and E. Roasted sesame seeds and sesame oil are added as seasonings for this treat, so it can be also regarded as sesame seaweed salad.
Just defrost and serve. Does not contain MSG, actual items may differ slightly from pictures shown.
|Product is perishable and will be shipped via Overnight shipping|
|Ingredients||Seaweed, Agar-Agar, Sesame Seed, Sesame Oil, Kikurage Mushroom, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Red Pepper, Disodium 5-Inosinate, Disodium 5-Guanylate, FD& C Yellow #5, FD& C Blue#1|
This product is perishable and will be shipped by Overnight Shipping.
Read Also: Chicken Salad Chick Pooler Ga
Approx 22 Pound Pack Frozen
Our lovely seaweed salad is a visual and edible treat. Wakame seaweed complements raw fish with an excellent, fresh crunch and its bright green color livens up any plate. Dress our seaweed salad with sesame oil and soy sauce and pair it with your poké bowls, sashimi, and crudo.
Ingredients: farmed seaweed, sugar, vinegar, mushroom
*this product contains sesame seeds.
Seaweed Salad Shipping Info:
All orders are shipped via UPS Next Day Air. If a future delivery date is chosen, your order will ship the day before the selected date. If an order is placed after cutoff , your order will ship the next available shipping day. For example, orders placed after 2pm ET on Thursday will ship on the following Monday for Tuesday delivery. Our shipping department is closed Friday-Sunday. We do not offer Saturday or Monday delivery.
Please see our Shipping FAQ for more info here
Customer Questions & Answers
5.0 out of 5 stars
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we donât use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Also Check: How To Make Potato Salad With Mayonnaise
Things To Consider When Buying Fresh Seaweed Online
Seaweed is a relatively new thing to the Western world, having been imported from overseas for so long. As such, sources are limited, but its still a good idea to buy fresh seaweed online from a domestic company as what you get will likely be much fresher, healthier, and more sustainably harvested. Before choosing where to order from, consider a few things:
While many domestic seaweed companies do pay some level of attention to the climate and sustainability, they will inevitably have different harvesting practices. Some harvest from the wild, some plant in the ocean, and harvest from that, while others grow in right on their farm.
Each method has its own benefits and drawbacks, so look into how the company does it if this is something that matters to you.
Seaweed is a broad term that covers many different varieties with an assortment of different tastes and uses. Kelp and dulse tend to be among the most popular, but several others do exist. Some companies choose to focus on one or two varieties while others strive to produce multiple.
Its something to note as youre weighing your options, as some types are much harder to find than others.
Because growing and/or harvesting seaweed is such an involved process, not all companies offer anything else. But, seaweed is great in salads, soups, sauces, and other things that you can find pre-made and ready to ship to you if you look hard enough.
I Need Seaweed Salad Near Me Heres The Best Place To Get It
Our online store is the best place to get high-quality seaweed salad. This store is just as close to you as your mobile device or computer. No need to leave the comfort of your home.
Without going to a grocery store or traveling a long distance to an Asian restaurant, you can have your seaweed salad delivered to your door fast.
We have a regular stock of seaweed salad prepared by expert chefs. And you can order a pound or more of this delicacy right now.
Just type in the number pounds you want. Then, tap or click on Add to Cart to continue your order. You can add other seafood products, too, before you checkout. We will process your order promptly and make sure you receive your salad overnight. Purchase with confidence today!
Don’t Miss: Chicken Salad Chick Nutritional Info
Smoked Salmon: Where Can You Buy It
Here at , we are proud to offer the freshest products of the highest quality, thus resolving your doubts about where to buy smoked salmon and other seafood from. You are welcome to check our smoked salmon and seafood prices and order premium, top-tier smoked salmon and seafood online with only one click. While you’re at it, check out our caviar, too!
Where Do I Get Dried Seaweed
- Asian markets usually carry bags of assorted dried seaweed, specifically for making a salad. If you dont have an Asian market nearby, you can buy it here on or at specialty grocery stores like Whole Foods.
- Wakame is a species of edible seaweed, a type of marine algae, and a sea vegetable. It has a subtly sweet, but distinctive and strong flavor and texture. It is most often served in soups and salads.
- Sea farmers in Japan have grown wakame since the Nara period . Its considered the superfood of the sea!
Want another really great Japanese salad? You gotta try this super easy Japanese Bean Sprouts Salad! This is another traditional starter served at most sushi bars.
You May Like: How To Make A Cesar Salad