Pei Wei Asian Chopped Chicken Salad Allergens
Allergy Information: a Pei Wei Asian Chopped Chicken Salad contains egg, gluten, soy and wheat. a Pei Wei Asian Chopped Chicken Salad does not contain fish, milk, peanuts, shellfish or tree nuts.*
* Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods.
Small Plates Shareables & Soups
Crab WontonsCrispy handcrafted dumplings, filled with premium crab, cream cheese, red bell peppers and scallions. Served with sweet chile sauce. $13.68 +$10.87+386.83% Pork Egg RollSeasoned pork, mixed with Napa cabbage, black mushrooms, carrots and scallions. Hand-rolled in a crispy egg roll wrapper. Served with sweet chile sauce. $2.83 — Vegetable Spring RollGreen cabbage, ginger, carrots, celery, black mushrooms, onions and glass noodles, rolled in a crispy wrapper. Served with sweet chile sauce. $2.61 -$0.01-0.38% EdamameVibrant green, steamed Edamame soybeans. Served with kosher salt. $6.31 Steamed chicken dumplings, Thai basil and scallions in a savory chicken lemongrass broth. $3.52 — Hot & Sour SoupHouse-ground white meat chicken, bamboo shoots, tofu, lightly beaten egg and black mushrooms in a hot and sour broth, accented with white pepper, vinegar and sesame oil. $3.52
Keto & Health Insights For Pei Wei Asian Chopped Chicken Salad
- Net Carbs are 4% of calories per serving, at 17g per serving. This meal falls within the range for standard keto diet guidelines . If your daily net carb quota is 25g and if this food almost equals that much, consider whether you’re going to eat more food later. Always take into account any foods you’ve already consumed. It’s recommended that you track the macros of your daily food consumptionsthis makes it easier to avoid overconsumption.
- This food’s %DV for sodium is 43%. At 990mg, it’s considered high in sodium according to the FDA’s standard for %DV , which considers any food with %DV of more than 20% as high in sodium. The organization recommends 2300mg of sodium as the daily limit. High sodium is believed to be associated with health problems such as heart disease, strokes, high blood pressure, and kidney malfunctions. There’s also a belief that diets with high amounts of salt correlates with obesity, but the link hasn’t proven to be so direct. Instead, salt may trigger overeating by increasing the feeling of hunger, according to studies referenced in this WebMD article about salt & obesity. Add-ons such as sauces and condiments are the usual high-sodium culprits in most restaurant meals. Sodium additives are responsible for most high sodium amounts in packaged foods, especially frozen meals. For most adults, a healthy range for daily maximum sodium consumption is between 1500-2300mg foods should be within 5%-20% DV per serving.
You May Like: Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
Exclusive Health Benefits Of Sesame Oil:
Sesame oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants. Omega-3s are known to help lower triglycerides and cholesterol levels, in addition to helping with weight loss.
7. Sesame oil can be used as a sensory enhancer and flavoring agent for many dishes because of its unique flavor. It imparts a nutty, floral aroma to the added food, making food more appealing to the taste buds.
8. Sesame oil enhances the color of food and its taste. It also has moisturizing properties, making it a good choice for skincare.
9. Sesame oil is a great source of Vitamin E, which is known to aid in developing healthy brain cells, activate enzymes, and protect against free radical damage and chronic diseases.
10. Lastly, sesame oil can help improve your digestion by reducing intestinal gas, ridding your body of harmful toxins, and aiding in the metabolism of fats from your food intake.
Secret Recipe: Pei Wei Chopped Chicken Salad Recipe
Tasty pei wei chopped chicken salad recipe in 7+ easy cooking steps Chinese 5 spice 4 drops of Stevia 12 tsp. 15 300g left. Ingredients youll need per serving. Check also: chopped and pei wei chopped chicken salad recipe Tender hand-pulled white meat chicken carrots red bell peppers cilantro scallions crispy wontons and sesame seeds.
Spicy Polynesian Poke Bowl w dressing. Use the orange sauce provided in the box it mixes nicely.
Pei Wei Chopped Chicken Salad Love It I Substituted Thai Basil For The Cilantro Ingredients You Ll Nee Salad Dishes Chicken Chopped Salad Ginger Chicken
|Food: Pei Wei Chopped Chicken Salad Love It I Substituted Thai Basil For The Cilantro Ingredients You Ll Nee Salad Dishes Chicken Chopped Salad Ginger Chicken Pei Wei Chopped Chicken Salad Recipe|
|Preparation Time: Around 11 minutes|
|Number of Ingredients: 7 different ingredients needed|
|Total Time: Prep: 21 minutes + Bake: 22 minutes|
|Recipe Publication Date:|
|Makes: 9 servings|
|Read Pei Wei Chopped Chicken Salad Love It I Substituted Thai Basil For The Cilantro Ingredients You Ll Nee Salad Dishes Chicken Chopped Salad Ginger Chicken|
You May Like: Chicken Salad Using Greek Yogurt
Best: Spicy General Tso’s
This is another great low-calorie option. For other topping varieties, take note of how they are prepared. “Opt for the steamed proteins over the fried or crispy versions,” says Cecere. “This lowers fat content substantially.” Her choices? Small sizes of steamed shrimp or steamed tofu and vegetables.
What Is In Pei Wei Chopped Chicken Salad Recipe
The main ingredient in Pei Wei Chopped Chicken Salad is diced chicken, which is marinated and then lightly sautéed. Generally, marinating meat will help retain the moisture and intensify the taste of the heart. Next, the chicken is chopped up into little pieces and served with a sesame-ginger vinaigrette .
Also Check: Melamine Salad Bowl And Servers
Review Of Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ordered the chicken lettuce wraps they were a bit soggy. On the + side- My husband got the Asian chopped chicken salad- that was amazing! Great flavor, huge portion – I had major food envy. Only downside was very little dressing at the bottom/ portion so large you need extra dressing- thats not a bad problem to have!
Individually Packaged Vegetarian Items
Teriyaki TofuCrispy tofu, red bell peppers, onions, and green cabbage. Tossed in a sweet soy glaze and topped with scallions. $10.49 – – Thai Dynamite TofuCrispy tofu, red bell peppers, onions, scallions, and basil. Tossed in sriracha chili soy sauce and topped with a lime wedge. $10.49 Steamed white meat chicken, garlic, ginger, scallions, and broccoli tossed in rich & sweet soy sauce. $10.49
Recommended Reading: Quick And Easy Salad Recipes
Featured Jet Tila Entres
Crispy tofu, tossed in a sweet and spicy Firecracker sauce. Topped with scallions.
NEW Spicy Drunken Noodles
Steamed white meat chicken, rice noodles, red bell peppers, onions, scallions, garlic and chili paste. Tossed in a savory sweet and spicy sauce with fresh basil.
House Special Chicken
Crispy chicken, pineapple, garlic and mint, tossed in a tangy caramel sauce. Served over a bed of rice sticks and topped with an Asian slaw of cucumbers, red bell peppers, carrots, cilantro, and onions in a Vietnamese Vinaigrette.
Thai Coconut Curry Chicken
Steamed white meat chicken, garlic, red bell peppers, onions and broccoli. Tossed in a creamy Thai coconut curry sauce.
Spicy Korean BBQ Steak
Grass-fed, wok-seared steak, red bell peppers, onions, scallions and garlic. Tossed in a spicy Gochujang sauce.
Thai Basil Cashew Chicken
Steamed white meat chicken, red bell peppers, onions, snow peas, garlic, and basil. Tossed in a mildly spicy hoisin sauce and topped with cashews.
Pei Wei Chopped Chicken Salad Recipe: 10 Exclusive Health Benefits
Pei Wei Chopped Chicken Salad Recipe is an Asian-fusion restaurant that provides a modern take on traditional Chinese cuisine. With their wide variety of dishes and endless, delicious menu options, it is no wonder why Pei Wei has become so popular.
Pei Wei Chopped Chicken Salad Recipe is a new salad that has recently been introduced to some restaurants in America. Its reviews are also very positive because of its fresh taste, making this salad a perfect item for lunch or dinner.
Its unique ingredients include celery, apple juice, and black pepper, which provide 10 exclusive health benefits to the body. The major ingredients of the salad are chicken breast and cabbage. Most salads are lettuce, celery, tomatoes, onions, or carrots.
The new recipe taken by female chefs or employers every day is also very delicious: another great improvement in health and taste. The ingredients in this salad are chopped chicken breast, cabbage, garlic, and shallots. Chicken breast has a lot of proteins that can easily be digested by the body and provide all benefits to the body.
Recommended Reading: Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Salad
Worst: Thai Donuts With Dipping Sauce
With their low $1.99 price, it can be hard to resist a serving, but the 92 grams of sugar in just six of these equals almost four vanilla ice cream cones from McDonald’s. “If you really can’t say no to the fried donuts, share them and skip the sweetened condensed milk dipping sauce,” says Cecere.
Eat This, Not That!