Heart Soul & Chicken Salad
Welcome to Chicken Salad Chick, where we offer delicious, scratch-made, Southern-style, craveable favorites served from the heart. We dont believe in strangers, just friends we havent met yetso come in and enjoy! Youll find fresh, healthy fare and gracious hospitality at our chicken salad restaurant. We know everyone has a different idea of what makes the perfect chicken salad recipe, so weve created several options. If youre a chicken salad lover, youll discover something here to satisfy your tastes. From simple to savory to fruity and nutty or even a little spicy, you can pick the chick that suits your mood. We have over a dozen varieties of chicken salads along with pimento cheese or egg salad, served by the scoop, sandwich, or bowl. Youll also find delicious sides, soups, and desserts in addition to the scoops of chicken salad that started it all. Bringing along your little chicks? We have a great kids. For quick, amazing meals we even offer convenient carryout.
Stop in today or order online for chicken salad made fresh and served from the heart.
More About Chicken Salad Chick Soup Days Recipes
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK SOUP OF THE DAY RECIPES ALL YOU NEED …
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK MENU PRICES – CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
DOORDASH CHICKEN SALAD CHICK – CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
COPYCAT CHICKEN SALAD CHICK’S GRAPE SALAD – PLAIN CHICKEN
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK CLASSIC RECIPE – CREATE THE MOST …
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK LOADED POTATO SOUP NUTRITION FACTS
CHICK SPECIAL CHICKEN SALAD CHICK – THERESCIPES.INFO
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK VALDOSTA – ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK CHICKEN SALAD – COPYKAT RECIPES
10 BEST CHICKEN SALAD CHICK RECIPES – YUMMLY
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK SOUP – ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK SOUPS OF THE DAY – ALL INFORMATION …
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK SOUP OF THE DAY – ALL INFORMATION …
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK RECIPES MENU : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST …
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK TYPES OF CHICKEN SALAD – CREATE THE …
CHICKEN SOUP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK POTATO SOUP RECIPE – ALL INFORMATION …
THE CHICKEN SALAD CHICK MENU – CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHICKEN SALAD CHICK SOUP MENU – ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
CHICKEN SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
20 CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPES TO TRY ASAP | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN SALAD RESTAURANT | CHICKEN SALAD CHICK
CHICKPEA & QUOT CHICKEN& QUOT SALAD RECIPE | EATINGWELL
DELICIOUS SOUP FROM CHICKEN SALAD CHICK – OANOW.COM
Tools To Make Chicken Florentine Soup
Tap the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
- Soup Pot This family sized soup pot is sized just right to make enough Chicken Florentine Soup for dinner and next day leftovers. Yum!
- Wooden Spatula An angled wooden spatula will help you keep onions from browning too much on the sides of the pan.
- Ladle Take the guesswork out of determining a serving size. This ladle will measure the perfect 1 cup serving of Chicken Florentine Soup.
Also Check: Oxo Salad Chopper And Bowl
What Is Chicken Florentine Exactly
As Im typing this, I realize theres probably a lot of people who arent as familiar with the classic combination as I am. Ill keep the explanation brief.
Chicken florentine is actually a culinary term, and applies to a style of chicken dish that is prepared in Florence, Italy.
History has is that in medievil times, mid 16th century or so- Catherine De Medici was ruling the French court alongside her husband King Henri II. She brought many things from her native country to the French court, including Spinach.
She began serving lots of spinach in various dishes, which she proclaimed to her court was a culinary delicacy/invention of her native Florence. She dubbed it Florentine.
So basically, just remember that anything with Florentine in the title means it heavily features spinach. Often theres some kind of cream sauce involved, but not always.
We make a version of the classic combo all the time, but with pasta which we call chicken florentine & farfalle. Well, not all the time, that would be like the calorie equivalent of an atomic bomb, but you get my drift.
And, soup. That in itself, in any form, is a staple for my soul. So it was only natural that at some point in my kitchen- the two recipe ideas would meet & marry.
Once the idea had taken root I had to have it. Had to. It was a beautiful thing. It was glorious. And I just knew I had to find a way to make it asap because there were bound to be some intense cravings, and possible withdraws.
News Result For Chicken Salad Chick Menu Soup
The best at-home meal kit delivery services of 2021Your browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
New York Post
Manhattan’s 10 Best Restaurants To ‘Power Lunch’Your browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
CBS New York
Le Pain QuotidienYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
Nottingham’s best vegan restaurants, cafes and shops to help you get through VeganuaryYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
McAlister’s Deli adds tasty option to Belden area with sandwiches, spudsYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
Our 20 Most Popular Chicken Dinners of 2021Your browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
12 South Jersey restaurants open on Christmas DayYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
45+ D-FW restaurants offering Christmas dining specialsYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
Dallas Morning News
We know the best Greenville restaurants to eat at this holiday seasonYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
L.A. New Year’s Dining Deals & Restaurant To-Go Specials 2021-22Your browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
Healthy Fast Food OptionsYour browser indicates if you’ve visited this link
Also Check: Chicken Salad Chick Denham Springs
Chicken Salad Chick Chicken Artichoke Florentine Soup Cup Allergens
Allergy Information: a Chicken Salad Chick Chicken Artichoke Florentine Soup Cup contains gluten, milk and wheat. a Chicken Salad Chick Chicken Artichoke Florentine Soup Cup does not contain egg, fish, MSG, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy or tree nuts.*
* Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods.
Chicken And Chickpea Soup
Cumin, coriander, and cinnamon give this easy soup an exotic Moroccan flavor. With bits of tender chicken and carrots, it makes a satisfying lunch.
Provided by Martha Stewart
|4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs|
|Coarse salt and ground pepper|
|1 large yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced|
|3 teaspoons minced garlic|
|2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices|
|6 cups low-sodium chicken broth|
|1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained|
|Zest and juice of 1 lemon|
|2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves|
- In a large Dutch oven or heavy pot, heat oil over medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook, skin side down, until skin is browned and crisp, about 6 minutes. Flip chicken and cook until browned, 6 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Pour off all but 1 tablespoon fat from pot. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 4 minutes. Add 2 teaspoons garlic and spices cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in carrots and return chicken to pot. Stir in broth.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce to a medium simmer, partially cover, and cook until chicken is falling off the bone, 50 minutes.
- Remove chicken from soup. When cool enough to handle, tear chicken into large pieces, discarding skin and bones. Return meat to pot. Add chickpeas and season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. In a small bowl, stir together 1 teaspoon garlic, lemon zest, and cilantro sprinkle over soup before serving.
You May Like: Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Salad
How Do You Make A Keto Chicken Florentine
Start by slicing the chicken breasts lengthways, leaving you with four thin breasts. Pound them and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Once seasoned, dip them in the almond flour and parmesan cheese.
Next, place a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil, and, once hot, add the seasoned chicken breasts. Cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove the chicken from the heat.
Now, add the butter into the skillet, then the garlic, chicken broth, and Italian seasoning. Let it simmer for 5-6 minutes, before adding in the cream, parmesan cheese, and baby spinach. Once the sauce has thickened, add the chicken back and simmer for five more minutes before serving.
Chicken Florentine Soup Variations
There are lots of ways to customize this recipe for chicken florentine soup! If you have certain dietary restrictions, or some ingredients you want to use up, it can work great for both those things.
One of the most common ways to make chicken florentine soup special diet friendly is to get rid of the heavy cream. Simply use coconut cream instead! If you do, this recipe will be paleo, dairy-free, and even whole 30 approved. For those last two, youd also need to use something like olive oil instead of the butter when sauteing the garlic.
The original recipe uses chicken broth, but you can use any broth you have. I often like using chicken bone broth for added benefits.
Do you have other vegetables sitting around that you want to use up? You can throw them in this soup. They can be fresh or even canned. Feel free to get creative.
In Italy, the most common veggie add-in for chicken florentine soup is artichokes. I listed them as an optional ingredient in this recipe.
We all know artichokes pair perfectly with spinach and anything creamy! In a way, they make this soup a little reminiscent of spinach artichoke dip.
So if you have artichokes, make this a chicken artichoke florentine soup. If you dont, no worries. Its delicious both ways!
Whether you add something or stick with the original recipe, you cant go wrong with the flavors in this creamy chicken florentine soup recipe. If youre as tired of the cold as I am, grab a bowl and it will warm you right up!
Recommended Reading: Panera Bread Green Goddess Salad
Delicious Soup From Chicken Salad Chick
The Chick meal with a pimento cheese sandwich and Chicken and ArtichokeFlorentinesoup from Chicken Salad Chick.
The ubiquitous soup and sandwich. It might conjure up tomato soup and grilled cheese , but it can be a lot more.
This weeks food review took me to Chicken Salad Chick. Though Ive had a couple of its chicken salads , what I really wanted to try was a soup. And since I was getting a soup, I also wanted to get a sandwich, but I wanted that to be different too.
I ordered The Chick and decided to get a pimento cheese sandwich and that days soup Chicken and ArtichokeFlorentine. The meal also included a cookie and pickle spear .
The pimento cheese was quite nice. A co-worker from long ago was a stickler about pimento cheese. He took it seriously. I suspect he would have liked my sandwich. I know I did. But the main attraction, at least for this meal, was the soup.
To be honest, I didnt know if I would like it. I dont eat a lot of artichoke, but I was quite happy with my soup. It was really creamy. I could have easily eaten more.
Chicken Salad Chick Chicken Artichoke Florentine Soup Bowl Allergens
Allergy Information: a Chicken Salad Chick Chicken Artichoke Florentine Soup Bowl contains gluten, milk and wheat. a Chicken Salad Chick Chicken Artichoke Florentine Soup Bowl does not contain egg, fish, MSG, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy or tree nuts.*
* Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods.
Read Also: Red And White Salad Plates
Chicken And Potato Florentine Soup
- 2 carrots, cut in half
- 2 celery sticks, cut in half
- 2 medium onions, cut in half
- 1 head of garlic, cut in half
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 of a bunch of fresh thyme
- 1 whole chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 – 15 ounce cans white beans
- 10 ounces shredded carrots
- 1/2 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 5 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
Reviews For Chicken Salad Chick
Smiles and Great food! The croissant was super fresh and there is a lot of choices. Its all good. The decor has a lot of greens, paint, tables, booths and wall paper. Its a must stop and enjoy.
Love the Sassy Scotty on a croissant. It is very filling comfort food, that still feels natural and healthy. Also like the broccoli salad and grape salad. And the chicken meal is just perfect with a delicious 3-bite cookie.
Recommended Reading: Is Chicken Salad Good For Weight Loss
The Ingredients Needed For Chicken And Mushroom Wonton Soup
- Mushrooms- I just used plain white mushrooms. But, you could use any mushrooms that you like.
- Baby Squash- You could also use zucchini.
- Carrots- Slice them thinly so they cook quickly.
- Rice Wine Vinegar- You can find this in the Asian section or the vinegar section. You could also use white vinegar.
- Ginger- You can use fresh or powdered ginger here.
- Flour- Use all purpose flour for the dumpling wrappers.
- Ground Pork- You can find this in the meat section of your market near the ground beef.
- Sesame Oil- You can find this either in the oil section of your market or the Asian section.
- Chicken Stock- I always use homemade stock. My recipe is below.
How To Make Homemade Croutons
Not only is the process incredibly simple, but its a great way to use up leftover, almost stale bread.
- Slice the bread into large bite-size chunks and place them on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle the chunks with your favorite olive oil . I like using extra virgin olive oil like Bellucci 100% authentic Italian grown and produced, not to mention very flavorful.
- Sprinkle with a generous amount of dried Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Gently toss to evenly coat all of the bread chunks with the oil and spices.
- Toast the bread in a 400-degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often, until the croutons are golden brown and have a nice crunch.
Don’t Miss: Is Eating Salad Everyday Healthy
Other Simple Soup Ideas You Might Also Enjoy:
If youve tried CHICKEN FLORENTINE SOUP, or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on , , and to see more amazing recipes and whatever else weve got going on!
Tips To Make The Best Recipe
- Do not overcook the chicken, as it will continue to cook as it is resting. It will also continue to cook when you add it into the florentine sauce.
- For an even cheesier flavor, sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve this hot, as the florentine sauce with congeal as it starts to cool down.
Read Also: Good Spices For Chicken Salad
What Is Chicken Florentine
Chicken florentine is a classic Italian chicken dish, with origins from the Florence region. Its key features include a creamy sauce that contains cream, butter, cheese and spinach.
This chicken florentine recipe is perfect when you want an easy yet impressive dinner that comes together in no time. Its super low in carbs, making it perfect for a keto diet! Besides my sister, no one else in my family follows a ketogenic diet, but we are all obsessed with it!
Now, this dish may be incredibly low carb, but its full of flavor. Tender chicken pieces simmered in a florentine sauce. Its elegant yet easy enough to make on a weeknight! Its creamy, hearty, buttery, and with a subtle cheesy flavor.
What I love about this recipe is that is the perfect thing to whip up when you have guests coming and you want to cook something with minimal effort. Serve it with some keto mashed potatoes or a cauliflower potato salad for a comforting low carb dinner!
For The Florentine Sauce
- Butter A must for any good simmering sauce.
- Garlic Freshly minced or jarred garlic.
- Chicken broth Also known as chicken stock. Use a good quality broth so it really enhances the chicken flavor.
- Italian seasonings A mix of dried basil, oregano, and rosemary.
- Heavy cream Also known as thickened cream or double cream.
- Parmesan cheese Like the coating for the chicken breast, use freshly grated.
- Spinach Baby spinach is preferred.
You May Like: What Dressing Goes Best With Cobb Salad
Basic Recipe For Chicken Florentine Soup
The basic recipe for chicken florentine soup is very simple. Its all common ingredients, making it easy to prepare on a whim.
Start by sauteing minced garlic in a little butter. Add some onions and Italian seasoning, then continue to fry until browned. If you love caramelized onions like I do, you can saute for longer, to get them caramelized.
Next, the remaining ingredients go into the chicken florentine soup. These include chicken broth, cream, shredded chicken, sea salt, black pepper, and of course, spinach. Spinach is basically the highlight of Florentine-style recipes.
I usually prepare the shredded chicken in a pressure cooker. Often times I make it in bulk and thaw some from the freezer for the soup. You can use any method you like. Even cubed chicken or pieces of rotisserie chicken will work great, too.
Bring the chicken florentine soup to a simmer, and let it cook for just about five minutes. Its really quick! Youll know its done when its hot and the spinach wilts.
Video Result For Chicken Salad Chick Potato Soup Recipe
Loaded Baked Potato Soup | Crock Pot Recipes
POTATO SALAD WITH GRILLED CHICKEN AND HALLOUMI CHEESE…
Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup | BEST Dump and Go…
Chicken Spinach & Potato Soup
AMAZING Sweet Potato Kale Chicken Soup – EASY & …
CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH with homemade potato buns |…
Thai Chicken & Potato Soup Recipe à¸à¸¸à¸à¹à¸à¹à¸¡à¸±à¸à¸à¸£à¸±à¹à¸ |…
Creamy Chicken Potato Soup
SWEET POTATO, CHICKEN, QUINOA SOUP RECIPE | HEALTHY…
Instant Pot Healthy Chicken and Potato Soup (or Slow…
Easy ðð»Hot Chicken Salad Recipe topped with…
How to Make Chicken Tortilla Soup – Homemade Soup…
Baka CHICKEN POTATO SALAD yan | Easy Potato Salad…
chicken Potato soup recipe
Cheesy Potato Sausage Soup – Savor The Flavors -…
Chicken Potato Salad Recipe
CHICKEN POTATO WITH CATSUP RECIPE
Old Fashioned Potato Soup- Chicken Crescent Roll Ups-…
Chicken Potato Salad
COOK WITH ME: Tumeric Rice, Potato Wedges, BBQ…
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN GNOCCHI SOUP | Chicken And…
Creamy Chicken Soup – Family Favorite – The Hillbilly…
Creamy Potato Soup
Sweet Potato and Chickpea Salad Recipe
Chicken Potato Salad | Family Meal | Great Weight…
CHICKEN POTATO SALAD EASY RECIPE
áá¼ááºáá¬á¸áá²áááºáá¯ááº Burmese street food chicken salad…
5 Simple Soups To Warm Your Soul â¢ Tasty Recipes
DELICIOUS COOKING: Chicken & Chunky Potato Soup
Oven jerk Chicken & Potato Salad recipe || Easy Make…
Garden to Table:Chicken and Potato Soup
Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Read Also: Bumble Bee Chicken Salad Recipe